Monday, March 9, 2009

This is who I am.....



I am Thogrim of Ironforge. I have seen many things in my travels. I have seen many wars and much suffering in this land. I have seen and fought against the seemingly endless swarms of the undead as they try to strip the Light from Azeroth. I have seen the flames of fallen cities, and heard the screams of the inhabitants, and the shouting of the desperate defenders. I have seen the haggard refugees with haunted eyes. I have seen the orphans begging in the streets of Stormwind, and heard the cries of the weeping widows in Ironforge. I have seen and mourned for fallen friends, comrades, and family members.
Yet, not all is dark in this war torn land. There are a few who stand up, a brave few who resist the encroaching darkness. The few brave souls that have sworn to defend the peace, such as it is. These are our stories.

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Phenomenal intro! I can't wait to hear more of Thogrim's tales.

    ReplyDelete